Adhäsions-Objektträger, Superfrost®Plus, gelbes Schriftfeld, 10x 144 Stück
Objektträger mit permanenter positiver Ladung. Gefrierschnitte und zytologische Präparate haften besonders gut durch elektrostatische Kräfte auf dem Objektträger.
1.264,30 € 1.504,52 €
SUPERFROST® PLUS - Adhesion Slide
These Superfrost Plus(+) glass slides are made by a new process which offers the following features:
- They place a permanent positive charge in the microscope slide.
- They electrostatically attract frozen tissue sections and cytology preparations, binding them to the slide.
- They form a bridge so that covalent bonds develop between formalin fixed sections and the glass.
- Tissue sections and cytological preparations adhere better to the Plus glass slides without the need for special adhesives or protein coatings.
- Plus glass puts an end to background staining.
- It eliminates blue or red background staining which is often encountered in hematoxylin and eosin staining of tissue sections mounted on albuminized glass.
- No brown background staining occurs when immuno-peroxidase or in situ DNA procedures are performed on our Plus glass. A higher degree of enzyme digestion can be performed on plus glass without the loss of tissue sections.
- Cytological preparations placed on Plus glass resist cell loss during enzyme digestion, DNA denaturation and RNA hybridization.
- Plus glass improves tissue adherence in microwave staining.
- Chromic acid washes are redundant for molecular hybridization because the slides are RNAse-free.
- Plus slides are Color coded to help keep track of specimens during processing as well as filing.
- The slides measure: 25x75 mm, 1 mm thick.
|Verpackungseinheit||10x 144 Stück|
ESCO – Erie Scientific Co.