Schwarze Petrischale mit Glasboden, 12mm, 120 Stück / einzeln verpackt
Cover Glass Bottom Sterile Culture Dish
High Quality Thin Glass Bottom Sterile Culture Dishes, meeting your research requirements.
- Fluorescence microscopy
- High resolution image analysis
- Confocal (laser) microscopy
- Cell culture
A new series of sterile, optical quality, glass bottom dishes which provide exceptional imaging quality for many applications requiring the use of inverted microscopes. Conventional plastic or glass petri dishes and chambers limit the use of the inverted microscope for many applications because the thick plasti or glass bottom requires a long working distance objetive available only in lower magnifications. Moreover, plastic dishes cannot be used for DIC or any polarization microscopes due to their inherent birefriengence.
EMS New Glass Bottom Dishes eliminate these problems, making them ideal for applications such as: patch clamp recordings where flourescent-tagged (GFP) receptors can be identified for selective study; and many other fluorescent microscopy applications, which require low background scattering of light and reduce intrinsic "auto" fluorescence that occurs when using standard plastic dishes.
Furthermore, the glass bottom is designed flush with the whole base of the dish, therefore allowing direct contact between the entire glass surface and the warming stage. This eliminates any air gaps that may otherwise exist between the glass dish and the warming stage and hence optimize heat transfer, allowing homogenerous heating and cooling of the glass bottom.
- Non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic and sterile until opened.
- Dish diameters: 35 and 50mm, with internal gass well diameter of 12, 22, 30, and 40mm.
- Available sterile either individually packed in a medical-style blister or in sleeves of 20 dishes.
- Each dish has a flat (0.17mm thick) optical quality glass bottom.
- Production is carried on in a Class 10,000 clean room, certified under EN46001, EN46002, ISO9001 and ISO9002.
- All dishes are gamma irradiated (EN552) and sterile.
- Wide optical range of transmission- UV, IV, and IR (300nm to 2500nm).
- Flat (0.17mm thick) optical quality glass bottom provides the following advantages:
- Use of a much shorter working distance immersion objective.
- Larger numerical aperture (NA) objectives.
- Higher magnification (up to 100x)
Microscopy, Imaging, and Spectroscopy:
- Confocal (laser) microscopy.
- Two-/multi Photon Confocal Microscopy.
- DIC and Polarization Microscopy.
- High-resolution Imaging System.
- Infrared imaging (e.g., brain slide recordings).
- Cell Biology: STEM Cell Research, Cell growth cycle monitoring, cell culture.
- Protein Chemistry: Green fluorescent protein identification of Histotags, etc.
- Molecular Biology: Phenotyping and other complex Genetic Research.